Kamler, Lewis, & Noreman LLP, considers its reputation of professional excellence and integrity to be of paramount importance to its continued success. This reputation has been established through consistent, high quality and accessible services performed for our clients.
The services we render are tailored to our clients’ specific needs and to the business environment in which they operate. Accordingly, we work closely with our clients in order to help them identify, understand, and resolve the factors that affect the viability and growth of their businesses.
By taking the time to understand our clients’ business model, we are able to provide more comprehensive yet efficient services. This is in addition to offering strategic planning and consulting advice.
We are often commended by our clients not only for our contracted services but for the “added extra” we provide. These value-added services position us as trusted advisors, not simply accountants.
The following is a more detailed description of some of the services we provide.
At KLN we work closely with our clients to determine the most appropriate and cost efficient type of accounting services in order to achieve their objectives with respect to financing, regulation compliance, and financial disclosure. We can then determine if the organization’s financial statements need to be audited, reviewed or compiled.
Some of the accounting services we offer are:
- Auditing services include the periodic examination of books and records culminating in the issuance of an opinion of the fairness of the presentation of an organization’s financial statements. Part of this service includes analyses and assessments that detect procedural inefficiencies and internal control weaknesses.
- Review services involve performing inquiry and analytical procedures that provide a reasonable basis for expressing limited assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements in order for them to be in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Compilation services involve presenting in the form of financial statements information that is the representation of management without undertaking to express any assurance on the statements.
- General Accounting Services typically involve assisting clients in the maintenance of accurate and reliable accounting records, creating systems to keep these records consistently uniform and free of material errors, and performing financial projections.
Our tax services are centered on the conservation of financial resources while maintaining compliance with governmental jurisdictions and statutes. This is achieved through painstaking and comprehensive tax planning and utilization of the most up-to-date tax optimization techniques.
Some of the specific tax services which we provide include:
- Preparating corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary income tax returns.
- Evaluating and communicating the effects of changes in tax laws.
- Structuring and negotiating the terms of transactions in order to obtain favorable tax and financial results. Typical examples of such transactions include business acquisitions and dispositions, refinancing, corporate reorganizations and compensation arrangements.
- Aggressive representation in audits and examinations by taxing, governmental and regulatory jurisdictions.
- Customized tax projections to facilitate proper planning, cash flow and the development of a comprehensive tax strategy.
A full range of professional services directed by our partners includes:
Structure – determining form of organization including limited liability company, Partnership, or S or C Corporation.
- Deal structuring and business negotiations
- Operational efficiency reviews
- Hardware and software selection, implementation and training
- Buy vs. lease analyses
- Fringe benefit and compensation arrangements
- Assistance in obtaining financing
- Cash flow optimization
- Business office outsourcing
- Contract Negotiations
Personal Financial Planning
Personal Financial Planning includes the development of a comprehensive strategy and blue-print that shows you where you are today and what course of action is required to reach your future goals and needs.
Some of the areas we analyze include:
- Estate planning
- Income tax planning
- Cash management
- Employee benefits planning
- Financial diversification concepts